We’re anticipating the opening of a new restaurant just a mile or so down the road from us at Iowa River Landing. The Daily Iowan (The University of Iowa’s student newspaper) posted a feature “Hopping to it in Coralville” on 7/24/14 that has us really excited. What they are saying:
- It will have 30 craft beers on tap – voila, the name makes sense now!
- It’s urban industrial, but the rustic touches soften the space and make it comfortable, approachable, and relaxing.
- It will have the first rooftop patio in the county, to seat 130 guests – the intent is to bring a big-city feel to the area.
- They want to offer a high-caliber restaurant like you might find in Chicago, serving up Asian-inspired tastes and ‘beer-centric’ recipes (featuring head chef Ryan Funk).
- They are scheduled to open in the first couple of weeks of August.