What a surprise yesterday to be awarded the WordPress Family award by Yvonne over at misfusa’s blog:
She is definitely part of the new and loving family I have found since joining the blog-o-sphere with WordPress. Be sure to check out her posts and the beautiful way she has of expressing herself and appreciating life.
Here are the Rules: “This is an award for everyone who is part of the ‘Word Press Family’. I started this award on the basis that the WordPress family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only WordPress can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents ‘Family’ we never meet, but are there for us as family. It is my honour to start this award.”
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family.
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them.
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
My family at WordPress is small – I joined about a half a year ago. So two of the family members I am awarding are also on misifusa’s nominated list along side of me, and I have just listed a total of 6 blogs that regularly inspire me to live this abundantly delicious life to its fullest!
Thank you family!