I love looking forward to my morning cup of hazelnut decaf. (I know, drinking decaf to some is just not the same as drinking coffee! I miss out on some of the perks – and those very perks spike my blood pressure and make me feel a bit too hyped up. Given my genes, I seem to come with my own built in energizer (Thanks, Dad!).)
Dogdaz invited me for coffee. What a nice gesture. I would love to be sharing my morning cup with Lorian and the wonderful zoo of dogs and cats over there today! Thank, Lorian!
1) How many cups of coffee per day? Just 2 for me. I admit to sometimes wanting another…Like my friend at Dogdaz, I sometimes also like a cup of decaf tea in the afternoon (usually just in the cold days of winter – my favorite is Celestial Seasons Bengal Tiger) .
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? No favorite. We have a coffeemate maker with a timer so the brew’s ready when we get up – that’s really nice!
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Can’t think of one – I really enjoy Starbucks lates!
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? On an airplane
5) What does your favourite mug say? So, Vicki, you seem to be really enjoying this! (I drink from a plain ole olive green coffee mug. Maybe it’s time for a little more adventure!)
6) How do you take your coffee? , with a 1/4 cup of skim milk and one sweet and low package
7) When was your first cup? Not really sure…probably college. My Mom, like Lorian’s drank the kind made from little crystals in a jar mixed with hot water.
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? Yes, sometimes I meet with a yoga partner before our practice.
My turn to host my first virtual coffee date – feel free to bring tea. Like my friend over at Dogdaz, I’m thinking a small cozy group for my first coffee gathering.
1. MamaBear at CallMeSheBear
2.My amazing blog friend at jumpingonclouds
3.Yvonne who writes Misifusa’s Blog
4. Kristin at Let Life In Practices
5. My survivor buddy over at The Perks of Having Cancer
Good morning! Coffee’s hot…let’s enjoy this new day!
Vicki, Thank you so much for inviting me over for a cup of coffee this morning. My answers to the coffee questions are very similar to yours, but I like to drink my coffee from my favorite Va. Tech mug. I hope you enjoy your day. Thanks for the coffee. Kristin
Hey Vicki, thanks so much for the invite! How sweet.
So, do I post my answers here in your comments? I’ve never done this before!
Vicki ~ I love this! Thanks for the invite…please tell me how to do this!
Pingback: Coffee Talk… | Misifusa's Blog